PLANT YOUR GARDENS...
time to plant our gardens.
As you plant, may I suggest the following rules
for your garden planting:
three rows of squash:
2. Squash criticism
3. Squash indifference
three rows of peas:
six rows of lettuce:
1. Let us be unselfish and loyal
2. Let us be faithful to duty
3. Let us search the scriptures.
4. Let us not be weary in well-doing
5. Let us be obedient in all things.
6. Let us Love one another.
NO GARDEN is complete without turnips:
1. Turn up for church, prayer service and Bible study.
2. Turn up with a smile, even when things are difficult.
3. Turn up with determination to do your best for God's cause.
planting, may you,
"Grow in Grace and in the knowledge
of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 3:18